I whipped up this pasta salad earlier this afternoon, using these ingredients all found in my cupboards and fridge:
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad
- Several Polly-O Mozzarella Cheese Strings, sliced
- Grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- Hormel Turkey Pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 1 can 3.5 oz black olives, sliced
Prep and cook time together was only about 20 minutes. I let it chill in the fridge for a couple of hours and then voila!, an easy, refreshing summertime pasta for a Sunday summer evening.